Industrial Reading Test
Safety and Productivity Start with Reading
Available Online Only
Accurately and efficiently identify individuals with the ability to read and comprehend rules, regulations, and manuals.
The Industrial Reading Test (IRT) measures reading ability and comprehension with industry-relevant passages and questions. The higher the score, the greater the likelihood your candidate will:
• Successfully complete technical training and orientation programs.
• Understand rules and regulations designed to protect employees and ensure target quality and speed of manufacturing output.
• Repair products properly to reduce the frequency of service calls.
• Perform better overall.
The concise 2-page IRT Score Report provides the candidate’s industrial reading ability relative to other individuals in industrial and manufacturing positions.
The Industrial Reading Test provides critical information when hiring:
• Service and Repair Technicians
• Equipment Operators
• Facility Maintenance Employees
• Production Employees
• Roles in Regulated Facilities
• Skilled Trade Professionals
Administration time is approximately 40 minutes (9 passages and 38 Items).
© Harcourt Assessment
For more information or a quotation for this product, please contact us: We're happy to provide sample questions, reports, or validity information if available for most of the titles that are showcased on this site.
Please be aware that, due to international law or Copyright restrictions, it is not always possible to provide samples of questionnaires or information that may constitute intellectual property, trade secrets, or other proprietary information.
Not sure which test fits your needs? We can help. Contact Us today.