Customer Service Skills Inventory (CSSI)
The Customer Service Skills Inventory (CSSI) provides an easy-to-use, cost effective selection system that will identify those who have the demeanor and aptitude to provide high quality customer service. This test will help you identify individuals with skills, behaviour and traits indicative or success in service-oriented positions. The test items were written to assess whether applicants: show a desire to help customers, understand and satisfy customer’s needs, cooperate with co-workers, put forth extra job efforts and keep a reasonable balance between customer requests and company interests.
Designed for employers whose business depends on providing quality customer service, the CSSI helps identify job applicants who have the attitudes and aptitude to succeed in service positions. As with any selection tool, the CSSI should be used in conjunction with other standard selection and interview processes.
The Customer Service Skills Inventory can help employers:
• Improve customer relations
• Encourage customer retention
• Reduce employee turnover and associated costs
• Increase employee productivity
• Reduce employee theft
The CSSI contains the following scales:
– Does not lose control in the face of adversity and pressure.
– Makes realistic appraisals of what is doable and what is not.
– Accomplishes things within time constraints and deadlines.
– Is not afraid of deciding.
– Pays immediate attention to customer problems and concerns.
– Shows flexibility to accommodate others.
– Does not make extreme or radical decisions.
– Is concerned with precision and details.
The CSSI yields one overall score which can be used for selection, promotion and training needs. It also yields eight separate subscales which should be used for training purposes only.
© Owned and published by Vangent, Inc.
For more information or a quotation for this product, please contact us: We're happy to provide sample questions, reports, or validity information if available for most of the titles that are showcased on this site.
Please be aware that, due to international law or Copyright restrictions, it is not always possible to provide samples of questionnaires or information that may constitute intellectual property, trade secrets, or other proprietary information.
Not sure which test fits your needs? We can help. Contact Us today.