Purpose: CORRTA – R assesses skills and knowledge relevant to car technicians, particularly in the area of collision repair and refinishing.
- Professional development
- Knowledge Test
- Communication Skills
- Self-Report Past Experience
- Adherence to Standards
- Ethical Treatment
- Willingness to Work
No. of questions: 96
Question type: Situational, self-report
Estimated completion time: 35 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (age)
Sample Size: 546
Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.94
Benchmarks: Available (Car Technicians)
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
- Detailed narrative interpretation
- Strengths and Limitations
- Impression Management
Factors and Scales:
Overall Score plus 4 factors divided into 14 scales:
- Conscientiousness: Tendency to be a responsible, orderly, cautious and dependable worker.
- Self-Sufficiency: Assesses level of knowledge about mechanics, ability to work without assistance by management, and capacity to communicate with colleagues and customers.
- Ability to Adapt to Job Environment: Measures a person’s fit with the requirements of a car technician position – the fast-paced nature of the job, the need to follow safety rules, and other strict standards.
- Workplace Ethics: Extent to which a person presents a positive attitude towards customers and management, and is professional, courteous, honest, and hard-working.