Purpose: COMSA – R2 will assess whether a person is able to communicate and listen effectively.
- Professional development
- Team building
- Leadership development
- Sales and customer service training
- Verbal Expression
- Listening Skills
- Emotional Management
No. of questions: 38
Question type: Self-report
Estimated completion time: 10 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (gender, age, disability)
Sample Size: 22,721
Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.91
Benchmarks: (general population and 30 industries)
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
- Detailed narrative interpretation
- Strengths and Limitations
Factors and Scales:
Overall Score plus 5 scales:
- Insightfulness: Ability to read others and understand things from their point of view.
- Verbal Expression: Ability to deliver a clear and concise message.
- Assertiveness: Willingness to express differing opinions and to stand up for oneself.
- Listening Skills: Understanding of the rules of “listening etiquette” and the ability to actively attend to others.
- Emotional Management: Ability and willingness to deal with one’s own, as well as other people’s, emotions.