Accurately assess problem solving attitudes and creative thinking ability with the Creativity & Problem Solving Aptitude Test – Revised.
This test provides the answers you need to make informed hiring and promotion decisions.
Want more information about this test? Get it now. Please complete the request form on the MORE INFO & BUY TEST tab and we’ll reply promptly.
Not the perfect fit? No problem. We have many similar tests to choose from. See alternatives in the CRITICAL THINKING category section of our site.
Purpose: The Creativity & Problem Solving Aptitude Test – Revised was developed to evaluate whether a person’s attitude towards problem-solving and if the manner in which they approach a problem is conducive to creative thinking.
- Professional development
- Comfort with Decision-making
- Openness to Creativity
- Sense of Self-efficacy
No. of questions: 36
Question type: Situational, self-report
Estimated completion time: 10 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (gender, age, ethnicity, disability)
Sample Size: 24,994
Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.90
Benchmarks: Available (general population and 107 industries)
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
- Detailed narrative interpretation
- Strengths and Limitations
Creativity & Problem Solving Aptitude Test – Revised Factors and Scales:
Overall Score plus 4 scales
- Comfort with Decision-making: Overall ability to make decisions competently and confidently.
- Flexibility: Assesses whether a person’s attitude toward problem-solving is open-minded and flexible.
- Openness to Creativity: Overall attitude toward change, innovative solutions, out-of-the-box thinking; ability to think creatively.
- Sense of Self-efficacy: Assesses whether a person believes in his or her ability to solve a problem effectively.