The DISC Personality Profile is an in-depth work personality profile based on 4 main factors. Use it for Pre-employment, Personal development, Team building and Leadership development. Before you invest the time and money to train a new employee, test your applicants for skills like:
This test provides the answers you need to make informed decisions.
Want more information about this test? Get it now. Please complete the request form on the MORE INFO & BUY TEST tab and we’ll reply promptly.
Not the perfect fit? No problem. We have many similar tests to choose from. See alternatives in the PERSONALITY, TEAMWORK, GENERAL-PRE-SCREENING and LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT SKILLS category sections of our site.
Purpose: The DISC Personality Profile is structured according to the well-known assessment, this version of the DISC Personality Profile is an in-depth work personality profile based on 4 main factors.
- Personal development
- Team building
- Leadership development
4 DISCPP FACTORS:
No. of questions: 71
Question type: Situational, self-report
Estimated completion time: 25-30 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (gender, age, disability, ethnicity)
- Sample Size: 903
- Cronbach’s Alpha range: 0.82 to 0.89
Benchmarks: Available (general population and 7 industries)
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
360 Version: Not Available
- DISC Type (based on the four main factors)
- Detailed narrative interpretation
- Strengths and Limitations
- Impression Management
Factors and Scales:
4 main factors:
- Dominance: People with this DISC trait tend to be, among other things, competitive, ambition, and determined. They have and a strong personality and presence.
- Influence: People with this DISC trait tend to be, among other things, outgoing, passionate, energetic, and excel in networking.
- Supportiveness: People with this DISC trait tend to be, among other things, loyal, reliable, committed, and easy to get along with.
- Conscientiousness: People with this DISC trait tend to be, among other things, meticulous, analytical, attentive, and methodical, and excel in quality control.