Purpose: ITAPAP-R is designed to assess certain aspects of a person’s work habits, attitude and skills that pertain to success in a career in the IT industry.
- Training Tool
No. of questions: 131
Question type: Situational, self-report, IQ
Estimated completion time: 60 minutes
Longer versions of assessment: Yes
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (gender, age)
Sample Size: 1045
Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.92
- Time Management
- Creative Problem-solving
- Attitude Towards Teamwork
- Team vs. Individual Preference
- Reaction to Stress
- Pattern Recognition
Benchmarks: Available – General Population & Computer Science Industry
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
- Detailed narrative interpretation
- Strengths and Limitations
- Impression Management
Factors and Scales:
Overall Score plus 3 factors, divided into 15 scales:
- 1) Work Habits: Ability to work efficiently and productively.
- 2) Work Attitudes: Assesses whether a person’s attitude towards work and duties.
- 3) Analytical Skills: Assesses analytical reasoning skills.