Purpose: LEAP-R2 will determine whether a person possesses the personality traits that characterize good leaders, and evaluates the type of techniques he or she would utilize if given a leadership position.
- Leadership Development
- Training Tool
No. of questions: 100
Question type: Situational, self-report,
Estimated completion time: 30 minutes
Longer versions of assessment: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (gender, age, disability, ethnicity)
Sample Size: 37,869
Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.95
- Giving Feedback
- Rewarding Performance
- Setting an Example
- Emotional Stability
Benchmarks: Available – General Population & Managers
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
- Detailed narrative interpretation
- Strengths and Limitations
- Impression Management
Factors and Scales:
Overall Score plus 3 factors, divided into 15 scales:
- Transactional Leadership: Ability to set clear guidelines for behavior, reward good performance and punish poor performance, provide feedback, and take a management role in assigning tasks to others.
- Transformational Leadership: Involves motivating and coaching employees, sharing a vision for the company or organization, problem-solving, decision-making, and setting an excellent example.
- Leadership Potential: Level of suitability for a leadership role.