Ensure that the people you hire or promote have all of the negotiation skills they need for positions like sales and other roles where being able to negotiate is critical! Before you invest time and money to train a new employee, test your applicants for:
- Conflict Resolution
- Problem Solving Skills
- Listening Skills
This test provides the answers you need to make an informed decision.
Want more information about this test? Get it now. Please complete the request form on the MORE INFO & BUY TEST tab and we’ll reply promptly.
Not the perfect fit? No problem. We have many similar tests to choose from. See alternatives in the PERSONALITY & PERSONAL STYLE category section of our site.
The NAP will assess whether a person has a knack for deal-making in the business world.
No. of questions: 186
Question type: Situational, Self-report, Memory, Mental Speed
Estimated completion time: 60 minutes
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standard,; EEOC standards (gender, age, disability)
- Sample Size: 3195
- Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.94
- Training tool
- Self Development
- Memory for Faces
- Memory for Names
- Stress Management
- Anger Control
- Communication Skills
- Listening Skills
- Social Skills
- Conflict-resolution Skills
- Networking Skills
- Social Insight
- Willingness to Withhold Judgment
- Use of “Dirty Tactics”
- Mental Speed
- Problem-solving Skills
- Knowledge of Negotiation Tactics
- Knowledge of Negotiation Principles/Terminology
- Preparation and Planning
- Clarification and Justification
- Bargaining and Problem-solving
- Closure and Implementation
Benchmarks: Available (general population and 51 industries)
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
- Detailed narrative interpretation
- Strengths and Limitations
- Negotiation Personality Type
Advice Factors and Scales: Overall Score plus 6 factors divided into 28 scales:
- Memory Skills: Ability to memorize and recall important details/information.
- Self-control: Ability to monitor and regulate emotions and behavior.
- People Skills: Ability to effectively relate to and deal with others.
- Agreeableness: Refers to overall good-naturedness and likeability.
- Cognitive Acuity: Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge effectively.
- Knowledge of the Negotiation Process: Assesses understanding of steps in the negotiation process.