THE PANDEMIC RESILIENCE TEST IS TOTALLY FREE
To help you, your employees, and your clients cope with the emotional upheaval of the COVID-19 calamity, developers have worked very hard over the past two weeks on developing the Pandemic Resilience Test, a new assessment that we are happy to make available free of charge.
The PRT evaluates a number of traits and skills that play an important role in people’s response to adversity, and offers loads of helpful, down-to-earth advice on how to manage the stress and fear stirred up by the COVID-19 epidemic.
The Test evaluates nine factors, eight of which can act as a protective psychological “shield” against the stress caused by the COVID-19 crisis.
The test offers an overall resilience score, along with scores and narrative results for the following scales:
- Current Stress Level: Assesses a person’s stress level as it relates to the current pandemic.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Assesses a person’s ability to cope with the unknown.
- Locus of Control: Assesses a person’s perceived sense of control over his or her circumstances, and life in general.
- Perspective: Assesses a person’s ability to step back from a situation and see the big picture.
- Critical Thinking: Assesses a person’s ability to think rationally about a subject.
- Coping Skills: Assesses whether a person makes it a habit of using healthy, adaptive strategies to deal with stress.
- Hardiness: Assesses a person’s ability to remain resilient, and to bounce back from hardship.
- Community Values: Assesses the degree to which a person shows good will towards his or her fellow human beings during a crisis.
- Common Sense: Assesses a person’s ability to apply practical and intuitive knowledge that is not necessarily related to formal education.
The Pandemic Resilience Test also offers practical tips that people can apply immediately, including mindfulness and deep breathing techniques, tips on how to avoid making fear-based decisions, and strategies to channel negative emotions.
So not only will the test enhance the test-takers’ self-awareness, it will also equip them with a variety of science-based hacks that will help them weather this storm and pull through the crisis with their mental health intact.
We are happy to offer you this free assessment, whether you had to temporarily shut down the business or continue to serve your own clients. You can use it with your existing employees or people you had to lay off, clients, even friends and family. No restrictions, no strings attached.
Please contact us directly at 519-745-0142 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain your FREE Pandemic Resilience Test today.
Looking for more personality assessments? Check out some of these: