Survey Formats – Reporting & Analysis
Survey Reporting & Analysis
Creative Organizational Design’s survey reports are detailed and easy-to-understand.
We’ll explain what we found, what it means, and what we think should happen as a result. Your final report will make it easy for you to review and know at-a-glance, exactly what your respondents were saying.
- Detailed, comprehensive information that clearly illustrates what your respondents are telling you.
- A clear, concise summary.
- Specific recommendations to help you capitalize on the results, address the issues that were raised and focus on continuous improvement.
- The full report in both CD-ROM and hard copy.
Your report will include:
- Executive Summaries
- Positive Findings
- Negative Findings
- Detailed Analysis
- Graphical Data Displays
A well-designed survey makes the process easy and inexpensive.
Sample Survey Charts
Your customized report can include any type of chart you wish, including line, bar (horizontal/vertical), pie, area, etc. provided to you printed in full colour and on CD (including raw data).
Example Bar Graph:
Creative Organizational Design offers a number of additional options, which can be used to augment both the report we produce and our post-survey services.
- Break down the data to compare specific groups or values,
- Prepare communiqués to provide information about the results,
- Meet with you in person to debrief and discuss the findings,
- …and more.
Interested in learning more?
We look forward to hearing from you!