Employee Assessment TestsReliable, accurate and validated Assessment Tools for screening, testing and developing employees.
There are, literally, hundreds of different kinds of tests & assessments on the market today. However, no single test is appropriate for every situation and not every test will provide you with the variety or quality of information that you require.
Our tests come from many different sources and we often source specific items for our clients. Our expertise lies in helping you to choose the right test for your needs.
All of the instruments are legal, reliable, validated, effective and often inexpensive. Many are now available online and most can be scored by you on-site without additional training, licenses or certifications.
Some tests do require specific academic certifications or training in order to use them legally and effectively. Therefore, not all are available to the general public. We hold these credentials and are able to procure assessments that might otherwise be beyond the reach of some of our clients.
- Pre-select job applicants
- Measure skills
- Find out who has the aptitude for customer service, sales, office work, manual dexterity or other skills and job functions.
To review our wide range of assessment products, please visit our Tests section.
Our goal is to bring you the assessment tools that best suit your unique needs.
- While Creative Organizational Design will offer assistance and recommendations for selecting appropriate instruments, the correct application and use of all tests and assessments is the responsibility of the end user.
- Creative organizational design is not responsible for the misuse of test instruments, or for decisions based upon their results.
- Although the tests provided are legal, valid and reliable, some assessments (such as intelligence, personality or drug usage) are not acceptable for pre-screening use in some jurisdictions. Laws and regulations vary by State and Province. It is the end user’s responsibility to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Assessments can provide you with invaluable information that may otherwise be difficult to obtain, however, they are not a substitute for your own good judgement. A test should be viewed as another tool in your evaluation process, along with the interview, resume and appropriate background checks as necessary.
Due to Canadian Human Rights legislation, tests containing Drug Avoidance scales may not always be legal for use in Canada.