Survey Formats – Sample Questions
Creative Organizational Design can help you to avoid common surveying mistakes and provide you with a well-crafted, customized survey that incorporates many different question types and formats.
- Focus on a specific topic,
- Speak to a specific group,
- Ask the right questions,
- In the most efficient format,
- Using the most appropriate response choices.
For examples of different question types and formats, see our sample online survey below.
Types of Surveys:
We’ve created countless surveys, including surveys of:
- Benefits programs
- Customer service or satisfaction
- Employee attitude or engagement
- Internal attitude – employee opinion
- Product evaluation
- Marketing programs
- Sales initiatives
- Trade shows
Sample Online Survey for Employees
This sample survey illustrates some of the types of questions & formats available and illustrates how your customized survey might appear.
Please note: This is not a real, working survey; it will not submit any answers or record any information.
Carefully constructed questions, incorporating specific response variables, can make the difference between collecting accurate or ambiguous data.
We can design any kind of question that you desire, including these formats:
- Choose One
- Choose All That Apply
- Rank-Order or Rating
- Customized Drop-Down List
- Verbatim or Write-In Response
Interested in learning more?
We look forward to hearing from you!