Customer Relations & Interpersonal Skills
About this Test
We’re sorry, this test has been discontinued.
Hire the right person with the Customer Relations & Interpersonal Skills for screening applicants for excellent customer service skills that can be applied to almost any field. Before you invest the time and money to train a new employee, test your applicants for skills like:
- Stress Management
- Team Skills
- Service Orientation
This test provides the answers you need to make informed hiring and promotion decisions.
Want more information about this test? Get it now. Please REQUEST MORE INFO and we’ll reply promptly.
See the Interpersonal Skills Test too.
Use the Customer Relations & Interpersonal Skills screening test to identify applicants who have skills associated with excellent customer service that can be applied to almost any field.
The Customer Relations & Interpersonal Skills employment screening test is ideal for applicants who will be interacting with customers, administrative / support personnel who will be providing internal service to other parts of the organization, entry-level through middle management.
- Service orientation
- Tolerance for stress
- Coping skills
- Flexibility – Does the applicant adapt well to change and is he/she more open-minded than stubborn?
- Helping Disposition – Is the applicant friendly and is he/she likely to go out of his or her way to assist or help customers and/or coworkers?
- Stress Management – Does the applicant demonstrate patience and stress tolerance during times of conflict with customers, coworkers and other stressful work-related situations?
- Team Player – Will the applicant cooperate in all aspects of his/her work relationships including working in harmony with others to achieve a common goal?
- 65 questions; approx. 20 minutes to complete
- Includes a deception scale that helps identify applicants who may be faking their responses
Not sure which test fits your needs?
We can help you to make the right choice.