Purpose: CSP-R3 will assess whether a person has the necessary skills and traits to be a customer service representative.
- Professional development
- Training Tool
- Communication Skills
- Listening Skills
- Conflict-Resolution Skills
- Problem-solving Skills
- Awareness of Body Language
- Empathy & Social Insight
- Emotional Control
- Stress Management
- Attention to Detail
No. of questions: 194
Question type: Self-assessment, situational, multiple choice
Estimated completion time: 60 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment available: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (gender, age, disability)
Sample Size: 1187
Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.98
Benchmarks: Available (general population, Customer Service Representatives))
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
- Detailed narrative interpretation
- Strengths and Limitations
- Impression Management
Factors and Scales:
Overall Score plus 4 factors divided into 20 scales:
- Customer Service Orientation: Assesses whether a person possesses the right disposition to deal with the public.
- Negotiation Skills: Assesses a person’s ability to effectively negotiate a resolution.
- Emotional Intelligence: Assesses a person’s ability to deal with his/her own as well as other people’s emotions.
- Conscientiousness: Assesses whether a person possesses a good work ethic.