Help young people develop their inherent leadership skills with the Youth Leadership Development Guide for Civic Engagement.
This test provides the answers you need to make informed counselling and training decisions.
Want more information about this test? Get it now. Please complete the request form on the MORE INFO & BUY TEST tab and we’ll reply promptly.
Provide insights to young people to develop their leadership qualities with this motivational, comprehensive development report.
Purpose: This report provides valuable insights for young people to develop their inherent leadership qualities. It helps them understand that being a leader is so much more than being a charismatic speaker. The Leadership Development Guide is a motivational tool to help you realize there are many ways to demonstrate leadership in a constructive way and make a valuable contribution to the community.
Aside from mastering academic subjects in school, we all hope that young people will form good character and develop strong personal skills as they mature so that they will become the leaders of tomorrow. This personality assessment produces a report that helps young people develop the self-insight and personal skills that are the foundation for leadership and motivation to be a positive force in the world.
About the Test: This personality test has 111 questions and takes approximately 20 minutes to complete.
Testing Process: Internet-based testing allows you to complete it when it is convenient to you. When you finish, a report can be downloaded immediately.
What The Report Gives: This 14-page report is customized to the test taker’s unique personality. It gives many insights on the six different topics shown below. At the end of the report, you get scores on ten personality dimensions.
- Developing Your Talents: This section talks about social skills, assertive skills, ability to handle responsibility, personal integrity, and ability to handle adversity.
- Orienting Your Individual Self in Service to Others: This section focuses on understanding who your various customers are and knowing what it takes to be of service to them.
- Getting Along with Others and Building Networks: This section explores accepting others, and building relationships.
- Initiating Projects: Here the report talks about being motivated to take initiative to accomplish things, and coming up with ideas.
- Getting Things Done: In this section, we look into being goal-oriented, and being involved with team members.
- Putting It Altogether and Leading! In this section, the report focuses on having the courage to take on the leader role, creating excitement in the group, creating a positive climate, and working hard.