Availability is subject to change without notice. This discount is effective for limited quantities only, based on available stock at time of order. Additional tests are available at the regular price. For more details, please Contact Us.
Identify Professionals and Leaders Who Effectively Manage Complex Business Information
The Advanced Numerical Reasoning Appraisal (ANRA) allows you to easily measure higher-level numerical reasoning skills that are important to anyone involved with financial statements, business metrics, and key performance indicators. Involving more than just math and computation skills, ANRA assesses the ability to deduct, interpret and evaluate complex information.
ANRA predicts a candidate’s ability to:
• Select important numerical information for decision making
• Compare quantitative information
• Effectively break down information into essential parts or underlying principles
• Evaluate the sufficiency of quantitative information available to reach accurate conclusions
• Professional/Individual Contributor
• Financial Occupations