Use the AMA DISC Survey® to accurately predict the on-the-job behaviours of your applicants by measuring the positive and counter-productive aspects of their personality style. Before you invest the time and money to train a new employee, test your applicants for skills like:
- Personal Style
- Group Effectiveness
This test provides the answers you need to make informed hiring and promotion decisions.
Want more information about this test? Get it now. Please complete the request form on the MORE INFO & BUY TEST tab and we’ll reply promptly.
Not the perfect fit? No problem. We have many similar tests to choose from. See alternatives in the PERSONALITY category section of our site.
Based on William Marston’s DISC framework, The AMA DISC Survey™ measures the four basic styles of behavior: Directing, Influencing, Supportive, and Contemplative.
Marston’s model has been used for more than 40 years as a feedback process for individuals to understand their personal styles and the strengths and weaknesses within each style. In this case, no style is inherently better or worse than the others and all styles can contribute to (and potentially detract from) individual and group effectiveness.
Teh AMA DISC Survey® is unique in that it not only measures the strength of each style, but also separates out the productive and counterproductive aspects of each style. This allows for considerably more analysis, particularly in terms of development planning.
The AMA DISC Survey® enables you to:
- specifically assess on-the-job behaviors (not general personality preferences).
- plan more effective programs using feedback on both productive and counterproductive traits—so you know what to build on and what to work on.
- get immediate results, including charts, graphs, and summaries.
- be confident that results are accurate: The AMA DISC Survey™ meets American Psychological Association and American Educational Research Association standards for reliability and validity.
The AMA DISC Survey is available online on almost any digital device as well as in hard copy (including self-scoring) format.
The personal styles are relevant to programs focusing on:
- personal development, time management, interpersonal relations, and emotional intelligence
- team-building, problem-solving, and decision-making
- conflict management and organizational change
AMA DISC Survey Kit includes:
A 47 page Debriefing Guide
AMA DISC Survey Facilitator’s Manual:
Planning and facilitating information, including time frames, program design and administering of the survey.
Because each style has both strengths and possible weaknesses, none is better or worse than others. More importantly, all of the styles can contribute to (or partially detract from) long-term priorities. the effective functioning of groups and organizations. Scores are normed against 2105 individuals.
The AMA DiSC Survey® is a registered trademark of Human Synergistics, Inc., Plymouth, MI, U.S.A.