Use the Applicant Review (Honesty Test) to pre-screen candidates for internalized honesty, risk of theft and fraud for a variety of roles. Before you invest the time and money to train a new employee, test your applicants for skills like:
- Worker’s Compensation Fraud
This test provides the answers you need to make informed hiring and promotion decisions.
Want more information about this test? Get it now. Please complete the request form on the MORE INFO & BUY TEST tab and we’ll reply promptly.
Employee theft and violence in the workplace are two of the greatest problems facing business today. A recent survey of 745,000 business theft apprehensions revealed that the average value of property stolen by employees was $779 (US).
The Applicant Review® is a fully validated, pre-hire integrity assessment designed to screen job applicants for work-related dishonesty. It quickly identifies job applicants who are dishonest and at a higher risk for stealing from your organization so that you can make an informed hiring decision. The Applicant Review provides valuable information about job applicants that can be used in conjunction with interviews and reference checks to help you make successful hiring decisions. The results from the Applicant Review are easy to understand and provide consistent, job-related information that meets federal anti-discrimination guidelines.
Applicant Review (Honesty Test) Features
- Used by employers for more than 25 years
- Can be scored in less than 2 minutes online or over the phone
- Designed for all hourly and managerial positions
- Excellent for evaluating and ranking the entire pool of applicants
Why Do Organizations Use The Applicant Review?
Most managers have hired individuals who interviewed well and seemed to have the necessary qualifications only to learn later that these “seemingly qualified candidates were problem employees. The cost of making a poor hiring decision is greater than ever. The Applicant Review is designed to pre-screen applicants who pose the highest risk for:
- Dishonest Behavior
- Employee Theft
- Workers’ Compensation Fraud
What is the process for using the Applicant Review?
Using the Applicant Review is very straightforward and requires just three easy steps:
- Qualified applicants complete the Applicant Review online or offline using an Applicant Review booklet
- The hiring manager scores the Applicant Review online or over the phone with a live person\
- Within minutes, the hiring manager can review and compare the results, and use them in connection with other hiring criteria to make an informed hiring decision
Validation & Available Versions
The Applicant Review provides valid, accurate and reliable data which meets the guidelines of the EEOC / ADA in the United States and Canadian Human Rights legislation in Canada. For more information on validation for the Applicant Review, please visit the Validation page. For information on the authors of the Applicant Review, please visit the Advisory Board page.
The Applicant Review (Honesty Test) is currently available in the following versions: