Assesses: Carpentry knowledge and skills
Skill Level: Journey-Level
Test Format: 60 Items, Multiple-choice
Available in Paper and Online
This test is designed to test knowledge and skills in the carpentry area.
• Framing, Walls and Floors
• Stairs, Scaffolds and Ladders
• Finishing, Trim, Repair and Fabrication
• Concrete Work, Shoring and Surveying
• Print Reading and Mathematics
• Tools, Materials and Equipment
What is the proper tool to use in driving a nail?
1. Claw hammer
2. Ballpeen hammer
3. Sledge hammer
4. Rubber mallet