Use this paper-and-pencil assessment, designed in conjunction with CAD professionals, to simplify your search for new employees. Armed with the results of CAD knowledge, you’ll be sure to choose the best candidate for your CAD operator position.
Computer Aided Design
The Drafter (CAD Operator) test contains 30 items in a multiple-choice format and requires 30 minutes to administer.
Minimum order of 20 tests.
DRAFTER (CAD OPERATOR) – KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
1. Produce a coherent set of shop drawings from engineering calculations provided by company engineers.
2. Read and coordinate architectural and structural drawings with engineering calculations.
3. Identify discrepancies between architectural and structural drawings and calculations.
4. Utilize existing details, drawings and automated routines in order to optimize drawing production.
5. Produce customized isometric drawings having a realistic look and feel.
6. Communicate with the customers during the development of shop drawings.
7. Provide guidance and direction to other Drafters as required.
8. Have the ability to remain current with technical and industry developments.