Use the Computer Career Assessment Test to help individuals choose a computer-related career. Before you invest the time and money to train a new employee, test your applicants for skills like:
- Word Process
- Attention to Detail
This test provides the answers you need to make informed hiring and promotion decisions.
Want more information about this test? Get it now. Please complete the request form on the MORE INFO & BUY TEST tab and we’ll reply promptly.
Purpose: To evaluate the capability and aptitude of an individual to aid in the decision on choosing a computer-related career.
General Description: The Computer Career Assessment Test test is ideal for evaluating the potential of candidates with or without prior computer experience. It measures the following criteria:
- Logic and analytical skills required for problem solving (very basic programming aptitude)
- Ability for procedure creation
- Ability to use word processing packages
- Ability to use a numeric keyboard to solve common mathematical problems
- Ability to follow instructions, manipulate text, and locate and correct grammatical errors
- Ability to manipulate graphic images and comprehend written commands
- Interpretation of specifications of the type found in vendor manuals
- Ability to work accurately and rapidly
- Ability to sustain concentration and solve in-depth problems
- Attention to detail
The test requires only clerical supervision to administer. Once begun, it is self-instructive for candidates, requiring 1 hour and 30 minutes to complete.
Available Languages: English
Author: Bruce A. Winrow
Date introduced: 2000
Administration time: 1 hour and 30 minutes
Booklet and Internet versions available
© Walden Copyright Holdings Inc. 1990-2008