Hire the right person with the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Navigation to assess basic computer literacy within a real-world desktop environment. Before you invest the time and money to train a new employee, test your applicants for skills like:
- Toggle Between Screens
- Navigate CRM
- Type Accurately
- Use Multiple Applications
This test provides the answers you need to make informed hiring and promotion decisions.
Want more information about this test? Get it now. Please complete the request form on the MORE INFO & BUY TEST tab and we’ll reply promptly.
Not the perfect fit? No problem. We have many similar tests to choose from. See alternatives in the COMPUTER SKILLS category section of our site.
The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Navigation test assesses candidate interactions within a real-world desktop environment by providing a workspace that simulates multiple customer service based applications running on a Windows desktop. The Customer Relationship Management (CRM) test measures the candidate’s ability to minimize, maximize, and resize application windows, navigate and select items within open applications and tabbed windows, toggle between multiple screens, copy and paste data, type text accurately, edit typed text, and use multiple applications to search for and associate information.
Job Level: Entry-level
Job Family/Title: Call Center Representative
Time Allowed: 25 minute time limit
Number of Questions: 26
Number of Sittings: One
Designed for Unproctored Environment: Yes
Question Format: Simulation Product Category: Call Center
- Computer comprehension
- Computer navigation
- Basic computer literacy
- Associating information found in multiple applications
- Copying data between programs or application windows
- Editing typed text
- Minimizing/Maximizing/Restoring application windows
- Moving open application windows
- Navigating within open applications or tabbed windows
- Pasting data between programs or application windows
- Resizing application windows
- Selecting items from multiple screens or tabbed windows
- Toggling between multiple screens or tabbed windows
- Typing text accurately
- Using multiple applications to search for information