Educational Administrator Effectiveness Profile®
About this Test
We’re sorry, the Educational Administrator Effectiveness Profile® test has been discontinued; please see the Management Effectiveness Profile System® (MEPS) as an alternative.
The Educational Administrator Effectiveness Profile accurately identifies the administrators’ current technical and people skills and provides remedies for any improvement that may be necessary across 11 key areas.
This test provides the answers you need to make informed hiring and promotion decisions.
Want more information about this test? Get it now. Please REQUEST MORE INFO and we’ll reply promptly.
Not the perfect fit? No problem. We have many similar tests to choose from. See alternatives in the LEADERSHIP & MANAGEMENT category section of our site.
The Educational Administrator Effectiveness Profile ® (EAEP) was developed with the help of the Danforth Foundation, for elementary through adult education administrators. This instrument accurately identifies the administrators’ current technical and people skills and provides remedies for any improvement that may be necessary. The EAEP provides administrators with feedback on the following 11 key areas:
• Setting Goals and Objectives
• Making Decisions and Solving Problems
• Managing Business and Fiscal Affairs
• Assessing Progress
• Delegating Responsibilities
• Building and Maintaining Relationships
• Demonstrating Professional Commitment
• Improving Instruction
• Developing Staff
The Educational Administrator Effectiveness Profile Participant Kit Includes:
• Self-Description Inventory -This inventory contains 120 items to be completed by the participant. It enables administrators to assess their own skills and behaviours. The results are plotted on the graph in the Administrative Skills Profile booklet included in the kit.
• Description By Others Inventories (5) – The inventories are distributed to 5 co-workers to complete. From these results, the participant then receives a composite of how the five others perceive the participant. The average is plotted on the bar graph in the Administrative Skills Profile booklet included in the kit.
• Self-Development Guide – This booklet devotes a chapter to each of the 11 areas measured by EAEP, and suggests steps to strengthen the skills or behaviours, which need attention.
• Administrative Skills Profile – This booklet is provided for participants to plot their scores and the average scores from their co-workers.
• Item-by-item Feedback Booklet – Administrators receive a detailed breakdown of scores to assist them in targeting very specific areas for improvement.
• Scorer’s Worksheet – This worksheet helps average all scores in order to plot the profile.
• EAEP Leader’s Guide – This manual offers administrative suggestions and techniques for effective facilitation of an EAEP program.
The Educational Administrator Effectiveness Profile® is a registered trademark of Human Synergistics, Inc., Plymouth, MI, U.S.A.
Not sure which test fits your needs?
We can help you to make the right choice.