The ElecTest can be used to help select manufacturing or processing maintenance candidates who have knowledge in the following areas:
• Basic AC/DC theory, and electrical maintenance
• Schematics, print reading and control circuits
• Digital and analog electronics
• Power supplies
• Motors, regulators, electronic equipment and power distribution
• Power distribution, construction and installation
• Computers and PLC and test instruments
• Mechanical, hand and power tools
The knowledge areas measured by this test are presented in the manual. The test contains 60 items in a multiple-choice format. Electrical Maintenance applicant norms are provided.
© Owned and published by General Dynamics IT.