Assesses: Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve, to read and answer questions about what is read, to read electrical prints, arithmetic, knowledge of basic electricity.
Skill Level: Apprentice
Test Format: 25-40 Items, Multiple-choice
Available in paper and online forms (English only). All online tests are required to be proctored by a representative or third-party agent of the company.
The Electrical Learner Series is a basic skills test series measuring 5 different areas: Reading; Arithmetic; Electrical Print Reading; Troubleshooting & Problem Solving; and Basic Electricity. This product was formerly known as the Electrical Repair Apprentice Battery. Each test is sold separately.
1. The Troubleshooting and Problem Solving test measures an electrical apprentice’s ability to troubleshoot and problem solve.
2. The Reading test measures an electrical apprentice’s ability to read a passage and answer questions about the passage. The passages in this test are related to basic electrical concepts and concepts that an electrical apprentice may be required to learn while on the job.
3. The Arithmetic test can be used to determine arithmetic skills that would be required of an electrical apprentice including addition, subtraction, multiplication of whole numbers and decimals, addition and subtraction of fractions and simple formulas.
4. The Electrical Print Reading test measures an electrical apprentice’s ability to read mechanical and electrical drawings, prints, and schematics.
5. The Basic Electricity test measures knowledge of basic electricity concepts that could be expected of an electrical apprentice.
The 5 tests in this series are more demanding of job knowledge than a basic skills battery, but less demanding than our Electrical Maintenance Trainee Test.
When pushing a car you should put it into