Purpose: The EAPT-R is an overarching assessment of a person’s work personality profile.
- Team Building
- Coping Skills
- Emotional Stability
- Drive/Success Orientation
- Calculated Risk-taking
- Street Smarts
- Leadership Potential
- Soft Skills
- Tension/Nervous Energy
- Accident Proneness
- Technical Skill
- Kinesthetic Skill
- Visual/Spatial Skill
- Linguistic Skill
- Analytical Thinking
No. of questions: 85 plus additional questions (if applicable)
Question type: Self-report
Estimated completion time: 15 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment available: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (gender, age, disability)
Sample Size: 959
Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.75 – 0.93
Benchmarks: Available: (general population and 19 industries)
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
- Detailed narrative interpretation
- Strengths and Limitations
Factors and Scales:
9 factors, broken down into 36 scales, including:
- Social Skills: Ability to interact harmoniously with people; to build a rapport with others.
- Forcefulness: Assesses whether a person possesses a more commanding and controlling disposition.
- Industriousness/Assiduity: Assesses degree to which a person is hard-working and diligent.
- Openness to Improvement: Assesses willingness to continuously learn and grow.
- Openness to Change: Extent to which an individual is comfortable with variability in his or her environment.
- Conformity: Refers to obedient, unquestioning, and responsible conduct.
- Resilience: Ability to bounce back from adversity.
- Level-headedness: Ability to maintain poise and control in during difficult situations.
- Need for Supervision: Assesses whether an individual possesses