Purpose: EntAP will identify whether a person has the characteristics that typically demonstrate entrepreneurial potential.
- Skills Training
- Social Skills
- Interest in Knowledge
No. of questions: 131
Question type: Self-report
Estimated completion time: 25 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment available: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (ethnicity disability)
Sample Size: 1222
Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.96
Benchmarks: Available (general population, Entrepreneurs)
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
- Detailed narrative interpretation
- Strengths and Limitations
Factors and Scales:
Overall Score plus 4 factors, divided into 14 scales:
- Drive to Succeed: Ability and willingness to do what it takes to succeed.
- Social Network: Ability to form strong social relationships with people.
- Outlook on Success: Refers to whether an individual believes he or she has the potential for success.
- Openness to new ideas: Refers to the inclination and desire to try out new ideas.