The Entrepreneurial Aptitude Profile identifies whether a person has the characteristics that typically demonstrate entrepreneurial potential. Use it to assess skills like:
- Drive Orientation
- Social Skills
This test provides the answers you need to make informed hiring and promotion decisions.
Want more information about this test? Get it now. Please complete the request form on the MORE INFO & BUY TEST tab and we’ll reply promptly.
Not the perfect fit? No problem. We have many similar tests to choose from. See alternatives in the CAREER & VOCATIONAL INTEREST category section of our site.
Purpose: The Entrepreneurial Aptitude Profile will identify whether a person has the characteristics that typically demonstrate entrepreneurial potential.
- Skills Training
- Social Skills
- Interest in Knowledge
No. of questions: 131
Question type: Self-report
Estimated completion time: 25 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment available: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (ethnicity disability)
Sample Size: 1222
Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.96
Benchmarks: Available (general population, Entrepreneurs)
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
Entrepreneurial Aptitude Profile Report Includes:
- Detailed narrative interpretation
- Strengths and Limitations
Factors and Scales:
Overall Score plus 4 factors, divided into 14 scales:
- Drive to Succeed: Ability and willingness to do what it takes to succeed.
- Social Network: Ability to form strong social relationships with people.
- Outlook on Success: Refers to whether an individual believes he or she has the potential for success.
- Openness to new ideas: Refers to the inclination and desire to try out new ideas.