The General Clerical Skills Tests Series (formerly the Internet-Based 5 Minute General Clerical Skills Tests ) assess 16 different clerical/office skills abilities in about 5 minutes per test. Before you invest the time and money to train a new employee, test your applicants for skills like:
- Numerical Skills
- Problem Solving
This test provides the answers you need to make informed hiring and promotion decisions.
Want more information about this test? Get it now. Please complete the request form on the MORE INFO & BUY TEST tab and we’ll reply promptly.
The General Clerical Skills Tests Series are a quick, inexpensive way to test candidates for the skills you require. These tests are used to pre-screen job applicants and in-house personnel in any position requiring specific administrative and clerical skills. Each test requires less than 7 minutes (except for Bookkeeping which takes 20). Any combination of titles can be purchased in minimum quantities of 25 tests per order.
The Clerical Skills Tests Series includes:
- Alphabetizing & Filing – Designed to measure the ability to store and retrieve files in alphabetical order.
- Attention To Detail – Ability to recognize likenesses and differences rapidly and accurately.
- Bookkeeping – Measures the ability to handle some of the materials and problems with which an experienced bookkeeper deals.
- Coding – Ability to code numbers and symbols according to a simple formula.
- Grammar & Punctuation – Measures grammar, punctuation ability and the skill to do correspondence.
- Manual Dexterity – Measures aptitude for fine and gross muscle control and coordination of eye and hand.
- Mechanical Comprehension – Measures the ability to perceive and understand the relationship of physical forces and mechanical elements in practical situations.
- Numerical Skills – Facility with numbers, files, codes, symbols and simple arithmetic.
- Problem Solving Ability – Measures logical ability, deductive and inductive reasoning.
- Proofreading Skills – Measures the ability to proofread.
- Reading Comprehension – Measures the ability to read and understand the English language.
- Receptionist Skills – Ability to deal with situations that face a receptionist including telephone etiquette.
- Spatial Perception – Measures the candidate’s space relations aptitude.
- Spelling – Measures knowledge of words and the ability to spell correctly.
- Verbal Fluency – Ability to think of words rapidly: to write or talk without blocking or searching for the right word.
- Vocabulary – Measures the ability to communicate easily and fluently with others.
Each title comes in a package of 25 that includes all the necessary scoring materials.
© Walden Copyright Holdings Inc. 1990-2008