The Internet-Based 5 Minute General Clerical Skills Tests are now the General Clerical Skills Tests.
The Internet-Based 5 Minute General Clerical Skills Tests (now the General Clerical Skills Tests) assess 16 different clerical/office skills abilities in about 5 minutes per test. Before you invest the time and money to train a new employee, test your applicants for skills like:
- Numerical Skills
- Problem Solving
This test provides the answers you need to make informed hiring and promotion decisions.
Want more information about this test? Get it now. Please complete the request form on the MORE INFO & BUY TEST tab and we’ll reply promptly.
The Internet Based 5-Minute Clerical Skills Tests are now the General Clerical Skills Tests Series
Purpose: A quick, inexpensive way to test candidates for the skills you require. Administered via the Internet and you receive an answer within minutes. By combining any of these tests, you can create your own test battery for any administrative, clerical or IT position.
Internet-Based 5 Minute General Clerical Skills Tests General Descriptions:
- Alphabetizing & Filing – Designed to measure the ability to store and retrieve files in alphabetical order.
- Attention To Detail – Ability to recognize likenesses and differences rapidly and accurately.
- Bookkeeping – Measures the ability to handle some of the materials and problems with which an experienced bookkeeper deals.
- Coding – Ability to code numbers and symbols according to a simple formula.
- Grammar & Punctuation – Measures grammar, punctuation ability and the skill to do correspondence.
- Mechanical Comprehension – Measures the ability to perceive and understand the relationship of physical forces and mechanical elements in practical situations.
- Numerical Skills – Facility with numbers, files, codes, symbols and simple arithmetic.
- Problem Solving Ability – Measures logical ability, deductive and inductive reasoning.
- Reading Comprehension – Measures the ability to read and understand the English language.
- Receptionist Skills – Ability to deal with situations that face a receptionist including telephone etiquette.
- Spatial Perception – Measures the candidate’s space relations aptitude.
- Spelling – Measures knowledge of words and the ability to spell correctly.
- Verbal Fluency – Ability to think of words rapidly: to write or talk without blocking or searching for the right word.
- Vocabulary – Measures the ability to communicate easily and fluently with others.
Positions for which the test is appropriate: These tests are used to pre-screen job applicants and in-house personnel in any position requiring specific administrative and clerical skills.
Test administration: The tests require only clerical supervision to administer . Each test is precisely timed between 5 minutes and 15 minutes.
Languages published: English-French
© Walden Copyright Holdings Inc. 1990-2008