We’re sorry, we no longer offer the Gordon Personal Profile Inventory test;
Use the Gordon Personal Profile Inventory to identify the degree to which your candidates possess the personality-based competencies necessary for success in a job. Before you invest the time and money to train a new employee, test your applicants for skills like:
- Stress Tolerance
This test provides the answers you need to make informed hiring and promotion decisions.
Want more information about this test? Get it now. Please complete the request form on the MORE INFO & BUY TEST tab and we’ll reply promptly.
Learn What You Really Need to Know About How a Candidate Might Fit Within Your Organization
The Gordon Personal Profile Inventory helps you identify the degree to which your candidates possess the personality-based competencies necessary for success in a job. Each job or role requires a unique combination of personality characteristics for optimal performance. The GPPI measures 9 important and universal traits that can help you make the right hire for virtually any position.
Use the Gordon Personal Profile to:
- Discover whether a candidate’s personality traits will be an asset to your organization
- Identify desirable qualities such as dependability, attention to detail, diligence, innovation, conscientiousness, adaptability, analytical thinking, and stress tolerance
- Reduce turnover and increase productivity when you hire individuals with the personal style that best meets your needs
- Complement information garnered from the candidate’s resume, interview, and references
- Occupation Applications Include: Accounting, Administrative, Computer/IT, Customer Service, Financial Services, Engineering, Health Care, Industrial/Manufacturing, Management, Retail, Sales and more
- Use both the Profile Section and the Inventory Section to form a complete picture of a candidate’s personality.
- Combine administration of the Gordon Personal Profile-Inventory (GPP-I) with the Watson-Glaser Critical Thinking Appraisal to learn more about an applicant’s potential for success than you can learn from an interview and resume.
There Are Two Online Report Options For The GPPI:
GPP-I for Employment Selection – A raw score and percentile is provided for each dimension.
GPP-I for Call Center Positions – Based upon the competences required for success in call center positions, an individual’s degree of fit on each dimension is provided in addition to raw score and percentile. An analysis of an individual’s suitability for work in a call center and leadership potential is also provided.
The GPP-I consists of a Profile Section and an Inventory Section to provide a complete picture of an individual’s personality.
The Profile Section identifies the following traits:
- Ascendancy – assertive, self-assured
- Responsibility – persistent, conscientious, reliable
- Emotional Stability – well-controlled, high frustration tolerance
- Sociability – interactive, friendly
The Inventory Section identifies the following traits:
- Cautiousness – not impulsive, careful, deliberate
- Original Thinking – enjoys dealing with ideas, likes problem solving
- Personal Relations – trusting, tolerant, has faith in people
- Vigor – energetic, active, gets things done
The GPP-I for Employee Selection measures the following competencies:
- Stress Tolerance
- Original Thinking
- Personal Relations
© Pearson Assessment Inc.