August 2018 – Paper Version Discontinued
Logic and reasoning aptitude test provides the applicant screening you need
The ability to apply logic and sound reasoning skills to workplace problems is essential to many jobs. But are you sure the people you’re hiring have the logic skills you need? This pre-employment screening test can give you the answers you need.
Our Logic & Reasoning Skills Test consists of 20 work-related problems. Applicants are asked to complete as many of the problems as possible and demonstrate their ability to think logically, quickly and accurately in “real lifeâ€ work situations.
Identify applicants who are able to:
• Understand new material quickly
• Evaluate information presented accurately
• Apply logic and reason to decision-making in work-related situations
• Make decisions when the answer requires more than just remembering facts
Screen applicants for any of the following positions:
• Research and development
• Engineering or IT
• Paralegal or legal secretary
• Medical technology
• Administration time: 8 minutes
• Number of questions: 20
• Online tests are loaded at the end of the next business day.
Other Tests Available In This Series
Attention To Detail Skills
Logic & Reasoning Skills
Reading Comprehension Skills