The Maintest is a 2Â½ hour paper and pencil test that measures the practical mechanical and electrical knowledge of maintenance employees.
• Tests managers and hourly workers
• Measures 21 mechanical and electrical areas (153 items)
• Provides percentile scores
Materials and instructions for test administration:
Tests must be returned for scoring.
Group data is available on developmental needs of your maintenance force
Allows for comparison with local and national samples of over 7,000 maintenance workers
Maintest Covers These Areas:
• Power Transmission
• Mechanical Maintenance
• Shop Machines, Tools & Equipment
• Digital Electronics
• Schematics & Print Reading
• Control Circuits
• Power Supplies
• Basic AC/DC Theory
• Power Distribution
• Test Instruments
• Computers & PLC
• Electrical Maintenance
Maintest Administration Manual included with purchase at no additional charge.