Use the Manufacturing/Production Worker Test – Advanced to identify candidates who are agreeable, cooperative, will stay and are dependable. Before you invest the time and money to train a new employee, test your applicants for skills like:
- Willingness to Cross-Train
- Positive Attitude
This test provides the answers you need to make informed decisions.
Want more information about this test? Get it now. Please complete the request form on the MORE INFO & BUY TEST tab and we’ll reply promptly.
Purpose: Hiring competent, personable, and dedicated production workers can be very difficult. But it does not have to be as hard with some preparation in knowing who your candidates are. This online aptitude and personality test helps you identify production associates who are easy to get along with, work cooperatively with others on the team, have the intelligence for handling complicated mechanical tasks, are stable and dependable, communicate well, and work hard.
Testing Process: Online personality testing provides immediate reporting. Proctoring is desirable but not required.
About the Test: This test battery has five separate aptitude tests and a personality test including:
- A 20-minute pattern series test of general abstract reasoning that evaluates the ability to learn quickly and handle complex information
- A 15-minute math test (8th grade level of competency) presenting problems typical in an industrial setting
- A 20-minute mechanical reasoning test evaluating a candidate’s understanding of basic mechanical and physical principles of everyday life
- A 16-minute reading test (8th grade competency level) presenting scenarios typical of an industrial setting
- A 5-minute 3-D reasoning test evaluating how well candidates can visualize how parts fit together inside a whole object or machine
- An 84-question personality test.
There are 76 minutes of actual testing time (without instructions) for the aptitude tests. The personality portion takes approximately 15 minutes.
What the Report Gives You: Graphical display of scores (see chart) and suggested interview questions.
The Manufacturing Production Worker II Test Evaluates: