The Organization Skills Test – Revised assess how well-developed a person’s organizational skills are in terms of time-management, neatness, self-motivation, cognitive organization and organization strategies. Before you invest the time and money to train a new employee, test your applicants for skills like:
- Organizational Commitment & Loyalty
- Sense of Grandiosity/ Superiority
- Desire for Admiration
- Disdain for Gullible People
- Disdain for Rule-followers
This test provides the answers you need to make informed decisions.
Want more information about this test? Get it now. Please complete the request form on the MORE INFO & BUY TEST tab and we’ll reply promptly.
Not the perfect fit? No problem. We have many similar tests to choose from. See alternatives in the GENERAL PRE-SCREENING, CLERICAL & ADMINISTRATIVE SKILLS and OFFICE SKILLS category sections of our site.
Purpose: The ORSKIT-R will assess how well-developed a person’s organizational skills are in terms of time-management, neatness, self-motivation, cognitive organization and organization strategies.
- Training Tool
- Skills Development
No. of questions: 52
Question type: Situational; Self-report
Estimated completion time: 15 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (gender, age)
Sample Size: 619
Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.94
5 ORSKIT – R SCALES:
- Cognitive Organization
- Time Management
Organization Skills Test Features
- Benchmarks: Available (general population and 10 industries)
- Interview Questions: Available
- Group Comparisons: Available
- Detailed narrative interpretation
- Strengths & Limitations
Factors and Scales: Overall Score plus 5 scales:
- Cognitive Organization: Ability to understand others and express one’s thoughts clearly.
- Strategies: Assesses whether a person uses strategies or techniques in order to stay organized.
- Neatness: Assesses ability to maintain a tidy environment.
- Time Management: Ability to use time efficiently in order to complete tasks and accomplish goals.
- Self-motivation: Assesses ability to create incentive from within, to stick to a task and accomplish goals.