Use the Paralegal Test to screen applicants for character, integrity, fortitude, self-assurance. Before you invest the time and money to train a new employee, test your applicants for skills like:
- Rule Following
This test provides the answers you need to make informed hiring and promotion decisions.
Want more information about this test? Get it now. Please complete the request form on the MORE INFO & BUY TEST tab and we’ll reply promptly.
Not the perfect fit? No problem. We have many similar tests to choose from. See alternatives in the PERSONALITY category section of our site.
Find a professional, hard working paralegal that is able to balance multiple high-priority tasks and provide consistent, reliable support for a legal practice.
Purpose: The paralegal tests helps find individuals who are easy to get along with, who can stand up to attorneys who can sometimes set high expectations or make challenging requests. It also ascertains if candidates:
- Follow office procedures
- Demonstrate a detailed approach to work
- Show maturity in everyday behavior
- Adapt well to social responsibilities
- Act in a diplomatic manner
- Go with the flow in a sometimes unpredictable office.
- Accept a salary and be satisfied with interesting work or if they will continually push for more income.
- Have the intention of finding a long term job or not?
- Will be responsive to customers and show determination in solving problems
- Will work hard even when leisure interests or home responsibilities are pulling them away
This test also gives you insights about the candidate’s mental abilities. People who have a college degree are generally thought to be intelligent. However, not all majors are intellectually challenging; more and more we hear of grade inflation problems at many of the institutions of learning, so testing candidates on mental ability can sometimes be very revealing
About the Test: This test battery has three parts:
- 146 question untimed personality inventory
- 44 item test of mental ability
- A spelling & grammar test.
This untimed test takes approximately 90 minutes to 2 hours to complete.
What the Report Gives You: A graphical display of scores of areas covered (see chart), explanation of aptitude results, list of strengths and developmental concerns, and suggested interview questions.
Testing Process: Online personality testing provides immediate reporting. Proctoring is desirable but not required.
Options: Contact us to learn how we can customize the test content for your hiring process or the way information is presented in the report to meet your specifications. We can also help you validate an assessment for your workforce or establish company-specific scoring.
Validity Information: Available upon request.
The Paralegal Test Evaluates: