To evaluate the knowledge, skills, and abilities for a sales position.
The Sales Skills Test, from which a four-page report is provided to the client, is ideal for evaluating the potential of current or future sales candidates. It measures the following criteria:
• knowledge of general sales principles
• knowledge of sales terms
• relevant vocabulary skills
• understanding of issues that can affect the sales process
• ability to deal with several sales situations
• basic mathematical and calculation skills, as well as logic and attention to detail
Positions for which the test is appropriate
This test is used to pre-screen job applicants and in-house personnel in the following positions:
• Sales Clerk
• Sales Representative
• Store Manager
• District Sales Manager
The test requires only clerical supervision to administer and takes 65 minutes to complete. Candidates should be given the tests in a relatively quiet environment. More then one candidate can be tests at one time. Each section must be timed precisely to ensure proper evaluation.
© Walden Copyright Holdings Inc. 1990-2008