The AMPA is a measure of the “Big Five” personalty factors. Use it to assess personality traits for a variety of positions or for personal development. Before you invest time and money to train a new employee, test your applicants for skills like:
- Emotional Stability
This test provides the answers you need to make informed hiring and promotion decisions.
Want more information about this test? Get it now. Please complete the request form on the MORE INFO & BUY TEST tab and we’ll reply promptly.
Not the perfect fit? No problem. We have many similar tests to choose from. See alternatives in the PERSONALITY category section of our site.
The AMPM – Ab is based on the Five Factor Model credited to Costa, McRae, and Goldberg. It is an overarching and comprehensive assessment of a person’s personality.
No. of questions: 75
Question type: Self-assessment, situational, multiple choice
Estimated completion time: 15 minutes
Longer versions of assessment: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (gender, age, ethnicity)
Benchmarks: (general population, 25 industries)
Group Comparisons: Available
• Personal development
• Team building
• Leadership development
• Sales and customer service training
• Detailed narrative interpretation
• Customized advice
• Impression Management
5 AMPM – AB SCALES:
- Emotional stability
Factors and Scales:
5 scales assessed:
• Emotional Stability: Assesses overall emotional strength and the ability to withstand stress.
• Extroversion: Refers to whether a person prefers interacting with others or enjoys spending time on his/her own.
• Openness: Extent to which a person seeks out new experiences and is receptive to different views and people.
• Agreeableness: Refers to how likeable, approachable, and cooperative a person is.
• Conscientiousness: Measures how organized, reliable and rule-abiding a person is.