The AMPA is a measure of the “Big Five” personalty factors. Use it to assess personality traits for a variety of positions or for personal development. Before you invest time and money to train a new employee, test your applicants for skills like:
- Emotional Stability
This test provides the answers you need to make informed hiring and promotion decisions.
Want more information about this test? Get it now. Please complete the request form on the MORE INFO & BUY TEST tab and we’ll reply promptly.
Not the perfect fit? No problem. We have many similar tests to choose from. See alternatives in the PERSONALITY category section of our site.
Purpose: The AMI is based on the Five Factor Model credited to Costa, McRae and Goldberg. This full version includes the five main factors which are each broken down into several more specific elements. The AMPM is based on the theory that all human personality traits belong to one of five broad dimensions of personality. Each of the five main personality traits stretches along a continuum. An understanding of Mary’s position on each dimension can provide you with valuable insight into her personality.
No. of questions: 175, plus additional questions
Question type: Situational, self-report
Estimated completion time: 45 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment: Yes (See the Abridged version)
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards (disability)
• Sample Size: 1690
• Cronbach’s Alpha range: 0.66 to 0.86
Features Benchmarks: Available (general population)
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
- Personal development
- Team building
- Leadership development
- Sales and customer service training
35 AMPM SCALES:
- Emotional Reactivity
- Anger Command
- Impulse Command
- Reaction to Stress
- Interest in Knowledge
- Creative Thinking
- Willingness to Compromise
- Attention to Detail
• Detailed narrative interpretation
• Strengths and Limitations
• Impression Management
• Personality Type
Factors and Scales:
5 factors, divided into 35 scales:
• Emotional Stability: Assesses overall emotional strength and the ability to withstand stress.
• Extroversion: Assesses whether a person prefers interacting with others or spending time alone.
• Openness: Assesses extent to which a person seeks out new experiences and is receptive to different views and people.
• Agreeableness: Assesses a person’s demeanor in terms of approachability and cooperativeness.
• Conscientiousness: Assesses whether a person is productive, organized, and reliable.
This product is part of a comprehensive and reliable lineup of online assessments utilizing Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) technologies to deliver precise scoring and in depth analysis instantaneously in a user-friendly environment. The artificial intelligence engines are constantly tested to improve the AI systems that handle complicated scoring algorithms. The professional tests in this lineup are rigorously developed and based on a thorough statistical analysis. Each one is well researched and designed according to the APA (American Psychological Association) standards for educational and psychological testing
© PsychTests AIM Inc.