Purpose: The AMI is based on the Five Factor Model credited to Costa, McRae and Goldberg. This full version includes the five main factors which are each broken down into several more specific elements.
No. of questions: 175, plus additional questions
Question type: Situational, self-report
Estimated completion time: 45 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment: Yes
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards (disability)
• Sample Size: 1690
• Cronbach’s Alpha range: 0.66 to 0.86
Features Benchmarks: Available (general population)
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
• Detailed narrative interpretation
• Strengths and Limitations
• Impression Management
• Personality Type
Factors and Scales:
5 factors, divided into 35 scales:
• Emotional Stability: Assesses overall emotional strength and the ability to withstand stress.
• Extroversion: Assesses whether a person prefers interacting with others or spending time alone.
• Openness: Assesses extent to which a person seeks out new experiences and is receptive to different views and people.
• Agreeableness: Assesses a person’s demeanor in terms of approachability and cooperativeness.
• Conscientiousness: Assesses whether a person is productive, organized, and reliable.
This product is part of a comprehensive and reliable lineup of online assessments utilizing Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) technologies to deliver precise scoring and in depth analysis instantaneously in a user-friendly environment. The artificial intelligence engines are constantly tested to improve the AI systems that handle complicated scoring algorithms. The professional tests in this lineup are rigorously developed and based on a thorough statistical analysis. Each one is well researched and designed according to the APA (American Psychological Association) standards for educational and psychological testing
© PsychTests AIM Inc.