Purpose: CADVP-R was developed to evaluate how prepared a person is for an advancement in his or her career. It will provide information on whether an employee has the attitude, traits, and behaviors needed to move up the ladder
- Professional development
- Motivational Tool
- Coping with Stress
No. of questions: 46
Question type: Situational, self-report
Estimated completion time: 15 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (gender, age, disability, ethnicity)
Sample Size: 11,025
Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.98
Benchmarks: Available (general population and 25 industries)
Group Comparisons: Available
- Detailed narrative interpretation
- Strengths and Limitations
- Impression Management
Factors and Scales:
Overall Score plus 2 factors, divided into 8 scales:
- Healthy Motivators: Different types of motivators that drive people to succeed.
- Growth: Desire to gain new skills and eagerness to grow.
- Responsibility: Interest in gaining new and expanded responsibilities.
- Leadership: Desire to take on a leadership role.
- Stimulation: Assesses whether a more stimulating environment is needed.
- Preparedness: Degree to which a person is mentally and emotionally prepared for advancement.
- Confidence: Degree of self-confidence that is exhibited in the workplace.
- Initiative: Tendency to display proactive behavior.
- Coping with Stress: Assesses how well stressful situations are handled.
- Adaptability: Ability to deal with changes in the work environment.