Hire the right person with the Detail Orientation Test and identify candidates with patience, focus and meticulousness skills. Before you invest the time and money to train a new employee, test your applicants for skills like:
- Attention To Detail
This test provides the answers you need to make informed hiring and promotion decisions.
Want more information about this test? Get it now. Please complete the request form on the MORE INFO & BUY TEST tab and we’ll reply promptly.
Purpose: The Detail Orientation Test assesses whether an individual has the patience, focus, and willingness to be meticulous.
- Professional development
- Training Tool
- Self Discipline
- Dislike for Details
No. of questions: 26
Question type: Self-assessment
Estimated completion time: 5 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment available: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (gender, age, disability)
Sample Size: 1293
Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.92
Benchmarks: Available (general population and 21 industries)
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
360 Version: Available
- Detailed narrative interpretation
- Strengths and Limitations
Factors and Scales:
Overall Score plus 3 scales:
- Self-Discipline: Assesses whether a person has the patience and focus to deal with details.
- Motivation: Assesses whether a person considers details important, and is willing to take them into consideration when completing a task.
- Dislike for Details Extent to which a person has an aversion for details.