Purpose: assesses whether an individual has the patience, focus, and willingness to be meticulous.
- Professional development
- Training Tool
- Self Discipline
- Dislike for Details
No. of questions: 26
Question type: Self-assessment
Estimated completion time: 5 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment available: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (gender, age, disability)
Sample Size: 1293
Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.92
Benchmarks: Available (general population and 21 industries)
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
360 Version: Available
- Detailed narrative interpretation
- Strengths and Limitations
Factors and Scales:
Overall Score plus 3 scales:
- Self-Discipline: Assesses whether a person has the patience and focus to deal with details.
- Motivation: Assesses whether a person considers details important, and is willing to take them into consideration when completing a task.
- Dislike for Details Extent to which a person has an aversion for details.