Hire the right person with the Driving Personality Profile – 2nd Revision general pre-screening test and identify people whose behaviour behind the wheel could be problematic. Before you invest the time and money to train a new employee, test your applicants for skills like:
- Road Rage
- Driving Knowledge
- Job Fit
This test provides the answers you need to make informed hiring and promotion decisions.
Want more information about this test? Get it now. Please complete the request form on the MORE INFO & BUY TEST tab and we’ll reply promptly.
Purpose: Driving Personality Profile – 2nd Revision assesses whether an individual’s attitude and behavior behind the wheel could be problematic.
- Road Rage
- General Driving Knowledge
No. of questions: 68
Question type: Situational, Self-report
Estimated completion time: 20 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment available: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (gender, age, disability)
Sample Size: 19,153
Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.88
Benchmarks: Available (general population, 12 industries, and 7 driving-related factors)
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
- Detailed narrative interpretation
- Strengths and Limitations
- Impression Management
Factors and Scales:
Overall Score plus 4 scales:
- Road Rage: Tendency to behave aggressively or lose one’s temper while driving.
- General Driving Knowledge: Basic knowledge of road rules and how to deal with certain driving conditions.
- Courtesy: Knowledge and practice of driving “manners”.
- Conscientiousness: Overall attitude towards road safety.