Purpose: DPP-R2 assesses whether an individual’s attitude and behavior behind the wheel could be problematic.
- Road Rage
- General Driving Knowledge
No. of questions: 68
Question type: Situational, Self-report
Estimated completion time: 20 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment available: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (gender, age, disability)
Sample Size: 19,153
Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.88
Benchmarks: Available (general population, 12 industries, and 7 driving-related factors)
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
- Detailed narrative interpretation
- Strengths and Limitations
- Impression Management
Factors and Scales:
Overall Score plus 4 scales:
- Road Rage: Tendency to behave aggressively or lose one’s temper while driving.
- General Driving Knowledge: Basic knowledge of road rules and how to deal with certain driving conditions.
- Courtesy: Knowledge and practice of driving “manners”.
- Conscientiousness: Overall attitude towards road safety.