SkillSeries™ – Inspection Skills Test
About this Test
See the SkillSeries™ page for details on all of the tests in this battery.
Use the SkillSeries™– Inspection Skills Test (DISCONTINUED – ONLINE) to build a customized testing program to accurately measure a wide range of skills that are important for most, if not all, jobs. Before you invest the time and money to train a new employee, test your applicants for the following skills:
- Analyzing (Discontinued 2022) – See the Analytical Reasoning Test as an alternative.
- Assembly (Discontinued 2022) – See the Light Industrial Skills test as an alternative.
- Attention to Detail – Now the Attention To Detail Skills test.
- Filing – Now the Filing Skills test.
- Grammar (Discontinued 2022) – See the Grammar & Spelling Aptitude Test as an alternative.
- Inspection Skills – (Discontinued Online 2022) – Now available in paper only
- Logic & Reasoning (Discontinued 2022) – See the Logic IQ test as an alternative.
- Workplace Math – Now called Math Skills – Basic.
- Proofreading – Now the Proofreading Skills test.
- Workplace Reading Comprehension – Now the Reading Comprehension test.
- Spelling – Now the Spelling Skills test.
- Workplace Vocabulary – Now the Vocabulary Skills test.
These tests provide the answers you need to make informed hiring and promotion decisions.
Want more information about this test? Get it now. Please REQUEST MORE INFO and we’ll reply promptly.
Not the perfect fit? No problem. We have many similar tests to choose from. See alternatives in the GENERAL PRE-SCREENING category section of our site.
The SkillSeries™ is a battery of short, inexpensive tests that provide employers with an efficient, cost-effective way to build a custom-designed testing program. Each test takes only eight minutes or less to administer and measures a basic workplace skill. Employers can use the skill tests individually, or mix and match them to come up with a unique test mix for each of the jobs performed in their company. The applicant or employee is tested only for those skills he or she actually performs on the job – so there’s no wasted testing time or cost.
The SkillSeries™ Tests provide a reliable measurement of a wide range of skills that are important for most, if not all, jobs. Each test is timed. Administration time ranges from 2 to 8 minutes, depending on the test. To increase the validity of the instrument, each test attempts to simulate on-the-job tasks as closely as possible.
The assessments are available in both online and paper formats (minimum order, per title = 5).
Test inspection skills before you hire with the SkillSeries™ – Inspection Skills Test.
When quality counts, you need employees with excellent inspection skills. The Inspection Skills Test consists of 10 problems that measure how quickly and accurately applicants can identify defects in work-related objects.
Perfect choice for quality control, inspection, product approval, and other positions in which attention to detail and flaw identification is critical. In only two minutes, this simple screening test helps to identify:
- Defect recognition skills
- Inspection skills
- Attention to detail
- Visual inspection speed and accuracy
- Number of questions: 10
- Administration time: 2 minutes
Not sure which test fits your needs?
We can help you to make the right choice.