The MultiCrafTest is for use in selecting maintenance employees who have knowledge in seven different craft areas.
• Hydraulics & Pneumatics
• Welding and Rigging
• Power Transmission, Lubrication, Mechanical Maintenance, & Shop
Machines, and Tools & Equipment
• Pumps, Piping and Combustion
• Motors, Control Circuits, and Schematics & Print Reading
• Digital Electronics, Power Supplies, Computers & PLC, and Test
• Basic AC/DC Theory, Power Distribution, and Electrical Maintenance
Perform work involving the skills of two or more maintenance or craft occupations to keep machines, mechanical equipment, or the structure of an establishment in repair. Duties may involve pipe fitting; boiler making; insulating; welding; machining; carpentry; repairing electrical or mechanical equipment; installing, aligning, and balancing new equipment; and repairing buildings, floors, or stairs.
The MultiCrafTest contains 60 items in a multiple-choice format. In a group of 578 candidates, reliability was .87 with a mean score of 31.40, a standard deviation of 9.91, and a standard error of measurement of 3.57. Uncorrected correlation with performance ratings of Technical Knowledge, Problem Solving, and Total Performance were .553, .260, and .353, respectively.
The type of electronic stage that isolates the stages inside a micro-processor from those outside the micro-processor is the: