Ensure that applicants for Hygiene positions are smart, able to learn and reason, get along with others and be dependable with the Industrial Hygienist Test. Before you invest the time and money to train a new employee, test your applicants for skills like:
- Time Management
This test provides the answers you need to make informed decisions.
Want more information about this test? Get it now. Please complete the request form on the MORE INFO & BUY TEST tab and we’ll reply promptly.
Not the perfect fit? No problem. We have many similar tests to choose from. See alternatives in the INDUSTRIAL & MANUFACTURING category section of our site.
Find professional Industrial Hygienists that are hard workers who can solve complex problems.
Purpose: The Industrial Hygienist Test helps you identify job candidates specifically for an Industrial Hygienist job. It helps you find hires who are smart, capable of managing complex information, able to reason through complex problems, who get along with people throughout your facility, are stable and dependable, and hard-working.
About This Test: There are 76 minutes of actual testing time (without instructions) for the aptitude tests. The personality test takes another 20-30 minutes. The Industrial Hygienist Test has 5 timed mental ability tests plus an untimed personality inventory.
- 20 minute-pattern series test of general abstract reasoning that evaluates the ability to learn quickly and handle complex information.
- 15-minute math test (8th grade level of competency) presenting problems typical of an industrial setting.
- 20-minute mechanical reasoning test that evaluates people’s understand of basic mechanical and physical principles of everyday life.
- 16-minute reading test (8th grade competency level) presenting scenarios typical of an industrial setting.
- 5-minute 3-D reasoning test that evaluates if the candidate can visualize how parts fit together inside a whole object or machine.
- 132-question online personality test covering 12 traits.
What the Industrial Hygienist Test Report Gives You: Graphical display of scores, explanation of aptitude results with a score for each test as well as a summary score for all the aptitude tests together, a list of strengths and developmental concerns, and suggested interview questions.
Validity Information: Available upon request.
Testing Process: Online personality testing provides immediate reporting. Proctoring is desirable but not required.
The Industrial Hygienist Test Evaluates: