Use the Installer/Maintenance/Setup Specialist Test to evaluate candidates for mental ability, communication skills, cooperation, stability and work effort. Before you invest the time and money to train a new employee, test your applicants.
This test provides the answers you need to make informed decisions.
Want more information about this test? Get it now. Please complete the request form on the MORE INFO & BUY TEST tab and we’ll reply promptly.
Not the perfect fit? No problem. We have many similar tests to choose from. See alternatives in the INDUSTRIAL & MECHANICAL SKILLS category section of our site.
Find the right installer / setup specialist for the job using this pre-employment test for hiring.
Purpose: This online aptitude & personality test will help you identify installers or setup specialist candidates with the intelligence for handling complicated mechanical tasks and a cooperative and friendly attitude who are stable and dependable, communicate well, and work hard.
About the Test: This test battery has five separate aptitude tests and a personality inventory consisting of:
- 20 minute-pattern series test of general abstract reasoning that evaluates the ability to learn quickly and handle complex information.
- 15-minute math test (8th grade level of competency) presenting problems typical of an industrial setting.
- 20-minute mechanical reasoning test that evaluates people’s understand of basic mechanical and physical principles of everyday life.
- 16-minute reading test (8th grade competency level) presenting scenarios typical of an industrial setting.
- 5-minute 3-D reasoning test that evaluates if the candidate can visualize how parts fit together inside a whole object or machine.
- 84-question online personality test.
There are 76 minutes of actual testing time (without instructions) for the aptitude tests. The personality test takes another 15 minutes.
What the Report Gives You: A graphical display of scores of areas covered (see chart), explanation of aptitude results, list of strengths and developmental concerns, and suggested interview questions.
Note: If you want the same test as this one, but with a more streamlined, less expensive report, choose the Manufacturing / Production Worker test.
Testing Process: Online personality testing provides immediate reporting. Proctoring is desirable but not required.
Options: Contact us to learn how we can customize the test content for your hiring process or the way information is presented in the report to meet your specifications. We can also help you validate an assessment for your workforce or establish company-specific scoring.
The Installer Setup Specialist Test Evaluates:
Validity Information: Available upon request.