Use the Personnel Tests for Industry to measure two of the most generally useful aspects of mental ability: verbal and numerical competence. Before you invest the time and money to train a new employee, test your applicants for skills like:
- Basic Math
This test provides the answers you need to make an informed hiring or coaching decision.
Want more information about this test? Get it now. Please complete the request form on the MORE INFO & BUY TEST tab and we’ll reply promptly.
See the Personnel Tests For Industry – Oral Directions test as well.
The Personnel Tests for Industry are ideal for entry-level staff in an industrial or plant setting and measure General Mental Ability and the ability to Understand Oral Directions. Use it to learn an applicant’s basic verbal and numerical competencies.
- Reading Level: 6th grade
- Completion time: 5 minutes (Verbal), 20 minutes (Numerical) (Timed)
- Administration: Paper-and-pencil
Efficiently measure two of the most generally useful aspects of mental ability: verbal and numerical competence. The test questions relate to the environment of a plant, factory, or industrial setting.
- Verbal Skills (Synonyms, Information, Classification)
- Numerical Skills (Basic Math, Percentages, Volume, Fractions)
Norm Groups Include:
- Entry-Level production applicants at a Midwestern paper mill
- Electrical maintenance applicants at an aerospace manufacturer
- Materials control applicants at an aerospace manufacturer
- Mechanical maintenance applicants at an aerospace manufacturer
- Machining technician at an aerospace manufacturer
- Inspection technician at an aerospace manufacturer
- Welding technician applicants at an aerospace manufacturer
- Supervision technician applicants at an aerospace manufacturer
- Applicants for various technical positions at an aerospace manufacturer
- Applicants at a Northeastern private industry council
- Applicants for semi-skilled jobs at a county government
- Applicants for maintenance positions at a Southwestern county government
- Southeastern Center
- Midwestern Center
- Western Center
© Pearson Assessment, Inc.