This is a great tool to use on its own or in conjunction with other assessments to help ensure that the people you’re hiring or promoting have what it takes to really be successful in the roles you have planned for them with the Success Likelihood Profile. Before you invest time and money to train a new employee, test your applicants’ ability to:
- Fear of Success
This test provides the answers you need to make an informed decision.
Want more information about this test? Get it now. Please complete the request form on the MORE INFO & BUY TEST tab and we’ll reply promptly.
Not the perfect fit? No problem. We have many similar tests to choose from. See alternatives in the PERSONALITY & PERSONAL STYLE: Dependability category section of our site.
The Success Likelihood Profile will assess whether there are any potential psychological obstacles that could limit an individual’s likelihood for success.
No. of questions: 44
Question type: Self-report
Estimated completion time: 10 minutes
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (gender, age, disability)
- Sample Size: 1045
- Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.92
- Training tool
- Professional/Personal Development
- Fear of Success/Success Avoidance
- Fear of social consequences of success
- Fear of Failure
- Sense of control over success potential
Benchmarks: Available (general population and 25 industries)
Interview Questions: Available
Group Comparisons: Available
- Detailed narrative interpretation
- Strengths and Limitations
Advice Factors and Scales: Overall Score plus 6 scales:
- Fear of Success/Success Avoidance: Assesses whether a person has the tendency to walk away from opportunity, and the degree to which he/she fears the potential repercussions of success.
- Fear of social consequences of success: Assesses whether a person fears other people’s potential reactions to his/her success.
- Fear of Failure: Assesses attitude towards failure and the degree to which a person fears the potential consequences of it.
- Drive/Ambition: Assesses whether a person sets goals for himself/herself and has the determination and willingness to achieve success.
- Self-esteem: Assesses whether a person believes in himself/herself an in his/her abilities.
- Sense of control over success potential: Assesses whether a person attributes success to internal or external forces.