The Time Management Evaluation – Revised assesses whether an individual employs effective time management strategies and habits, and how their approach may be helping or hindering their work performance. Before you invest the time and money to train a new employee, test your applicants for skills like:
This test provides the answers you need to make informed decisions.
Want more information about this test? Get it now. Please complete the request form on the MORE INFO & BUY TEST tab and we’ll reply promptly.
Purpose: The TIME-R will assess whether an individual employs effective time management strategies and habits, and how their approach may be helping or hindering their work performance.
- Training Tool
3 TIME – R SCALES:
No. of questions: 31
Question type: Self-Report
Estimated completion time: 5 minutes
Shorter versions of assessment: N/A
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standards; EEOC standards (Gender, Age, Disability)
Sample Size: 681
Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.91
The Time Management Evaluation Features
- Benchmarks: Available (general population and 26 industries)
- Interview Questions: Available
- Group Comparisons: Available
- Detailed narrative interpretation
- List of major and minor teamwork concerns
Factors & Scales:
Overall Score plus 3 scales:
- Efficiency: Assesses whether a person is able to use time productively, and whether he/she has a tendency to employ time-saving techniques.
- Diligence: Assesses whether a person perseveres in the face of distraction, or whether he/ she has a tendency to procrastinate.
- Organization: Assesses whether a person is able to maintain an orderly work environment and tends to approach tasks in a systematic manner.