Avoid hiring healthcare workers who lack the temperaments, sensitivities, empathy and self-control they need to provide the care that you require of them with the Nursing Aptitude and Personality Assessment. Before you invest time and money to train a new employee, test your applicants for:
- Communication Skills
- Attention To Detail
This test provides the answers you need to make an informed decision.
Want more information about this test? Get it now. Please complete the request form on the MORE INFO & BUY TEST tab and we’ll reply promptly.
Not the perfect fit? No problem. We have many similar tests to choose from. See alternatives in the PERSONALITY & PERSONAL STYLE: Career & Vocational interest category section of our site or see our many other healthcare assessments by typing ‘healthcare’ in to the search box.
Nursing is one of the most physically, emotionally and psychologically demanding fields – but it also has the potential to be very rewarding both on a personal and altruistic level. Nursing Aptitude and Personality Assessment assesses whether a person has the traits needed to succeed in nursing.
No. of questions: 265
Question type: Situational, Self-Assessment, Multiple Choice
Estimated completion time: 85 minutes
Recommended age level: 18+
Qualification Level: Class A
Compliance: APA standard,; EEOC standards (gender, age, disability*) Non-disabled group outscored the disabled group on Arithmetic
- Sample Size: 784
- Cronbach’s Alpha: 0.9
- Professional Development
- Desire to Learn
- Ability to deal with structure
- Social Insight
- Communication Skills
- Listening Skills
- Building Rapport and Trust
- Conflict-Resolution Skills
- Hardy Personality
- Dealing with physicality of job
- Coping and Stress Management
- Organization Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Reading Comprehension
Benchmarks: Available (general population, nurses)
Group Comparisons: Available
- Detailed narrative interpretation
- Customized Advice
- Impression Management
Advice Factors and Scales: Overall Score plus 6 factors divided into 30 scales:
- Nursing Value System: Encompasses a group of skills/traits that are essential to a fulfilling nursing career.
- Customer Orientation: Encompasses a group of traits/skills that are required to provide the best care possible to patients.
- Psychological Strength: Ability to deal with the trials and tribulations that are common in nursing.
- Conscientiousness: Encompasses skills required to be a productive and careful worker.
- Mental Aptitude: Assesses essential competencies that are required in the day-to-day functioning of nurses.